Muutto Ouluun

Moving to Oulu

Here you can find information on the services available in Oulu. Other important information on this topic is available at Moving to Finland.

Registering as a resident (Rekisteröityminen asukkaaksi)

When you move (to Oulu or another location in Oulu), you must register as a resident. You can register at a Digital and Population Data Services Agency in Oulu.

Digital and Population Data Services Agency, Oulu (Oulun Digi- ja väestötietovirasto)
Isokatu 4
90100 Oulu

If you have already lived in Finland, you can also submit a notification of the move either at a post office or online.

Read more Registering as a resident

linkkiDigi and Population Data Services Agency:
Registering a foreign citizenFinnish | Swedish | English

linkkiThe Finnish immigration service:
The Finnish immigration serviceFinnish | Swedish | English | Russian | Chinese | Arabic

Police of OuluFinnish | Swedish | English